Formwest Contractors is a fully insured, licenced General Contractor and Construction Management team with bonding capacity and is a division of Costo Construction Corp. in Vancouver, BC. Our division specializes in small to large scale commercial renovation and restoration projects.
We have overseen the removal of buildings and civil works, the planning and installation of storm, sanitary, gas and electrical infrastructure, structural / seismic work, finishing and detailing through to turn-key tenant improvements and strata upgrades.
We understand and execute the processes from feasibility through to completion while ensuring smooth communication with all team members and stakeholders at all times. We deliver our services with our own in-house management and labour and a deep, vetted group of trusted sub-contractors and suppliers.
We take pride in being our client’s best resource. We combine our experience and our relationships with our extended network of industry professionals. Together, we develop the optimal solution for your construction project.
We provide systematic preconstruction services. We’re committed to well developed and detailed estimates and take pride in our reputation for delivering straight forward, clearly written project proposals with a schedule you can rely on.
We have the optimal build plan in place. Now we execute.
- Our dedicated project manager works to deliver the construction schedule with our team and thoroughly vetted network of subcontractors.
- Every step of the way, our project manager works to keep you informed, ensuring you are aware of progress and advising you when any critical decisions need to be made.
- Strong, timely communication is essential. You can depend on our team to give you good information when you need it.
Once your project is delivered. We have no plans to part ways. Our service goes beyond warranty for our workmanship. We offer continued support in the form of our owner representative program.
We have you covered when you need:
- Periodic building inspections to minimize future maintenance costs.
- Capital expense planning to ensure you are keeping up with those building maintenance costs without incurring all of them at once.
Talk to us about your specific needs, we are here to help.
Coordinator / Owner
Project Manager / Owner
Project Manager / Owner
BOB MARTZ, P.Eng.
Senior Site Superintendent