Formwest Contractors Ltd. is a General Contractor and Construction Management Team founded by (father and sons) Christian, Marc and Oliver Costo in January 2019.
The company was born from demand to provide services to our pre-existing client base from the parent company Showcase Interiors Ltd. which was founded in 2005 in Vancouver.
We are 4th and 5th generation builders. The Costo family’s involvement in Canadian Construction includes notable projects from paving the Alaska Highway, helping to build The Sun Life Building in Montreal and a Church that is now a Registered National Historic Site of Canada.
The men in our family were tall crane operators, road builders, stone masons and as building supply wholesalers contracted with CNR and CPR to supply all crates and pallets for both companies for over 75 years.
We look on the past and honour it, look forward to the future with a keen eye and take great pride in our work and in the level of service we provide.
We take pride in being our client’s best resource. We combine our experience and our relationships with our extended network of industry professionals. Together, we develop the optimal solution for your construction project.
We provide systematic preconstruction services. We’re committed to well developed and detailed estimates and take pride in our reputation for delivering straight forward, clearly written project proposals with a schedule you can rely on.
We have the optimal build plan in place. Now we execute.
- Your dedicated project manager works to deliver the construction schedule with our team and thoroughly vetted network of subcontractors.
- Every step of the way you are kept informed of construction progress directly from your project manager.
- We design a unique communication plan that suits your needs.
Our process ensures that once the consulting and planning phases are done the execution phase is simply executed and communicated.
Once your project is delivered. We have no plans to part ways. Our service goes beyond warranty for our workmanship. We offer continued support in the form of our owner representative program.
We have you covered when you need:
- Periodic building inspections to minimize future maintenance costs.
- Capital expense planning to ensure you are keeping up with those building maintenance costs without incurring all of them at once.
Talk to us about your specific needs, we are here to help.
Coordinator / Owner
Project Manager / Owner
Project Manager / Owner